Photoshop retro effect; Legoland 1979
tirsdag, 17 maj 2011
Photographs from the analog age of photography is quite charming. The yellow and brown hues, the fascinating lack of contrast and usually an easily recognizable blurring of the subject as a whole..
A Photography sent back in time
I have sent this picture well back in time and the picture ended up looking like this:
I have done the following:
1) I have used the curves to take away some contrast and to change the colors in the image.
2) I have turned down some colors in the image with the hue / saturation.
3) The image is given a red glow as often seen on images that are slightly faded.
4) The image is given a slight vignetting.
5) I have used gaussian blur.
6) A little bit of white soft light is added to the persons.
7) Finally, the entire image is given a slight amount of noise.
See the use of layers in Photoshop here:
Old school! :O)